Embracing My 'Chop Format': A Journey in Writing for Healing, Inspiration, and Entertainment"

 My search continues to work with the correct operation; where food, and wit all blend to create tantalizing content to aspire to. As a long-time writer, and communicator with an all-around personality, boldy sometimes too much!  Spice remains the variety of life, and from what I am being privy to, people in today's standards have stopped using flavors to enhance anything! They dish out using formulas, algorithms, and analytics. {yuck, that just leaves a bad taste in my mouth}

I am an avid writer. I have done it for fun! I have done it to story tell. I have done it to heal, inspire, and entertain. I write in what I call "chop format" The message is there. There is a lesson in it, and at times it could be a smoother read and some paragraphs need to be reread to understand the clarity. {at least that's what AI tells me} ;) My basic English comp style is no competition for AP. (Associate Press). The brevity is missing. lol, and my bring-it-back-around style can be daunting (meaning get to the point and just finish how the read needs to end) nonetheless, I enjoy writing. It brings a soothing sentiment to my creative soul.

I have never been one to keep a journal but have played out word by word everything that has happened to me in my life. Over and over like a screenplay, I have written and reread all the monumental trauma, dramas, and chaos that have descended, and like theatre and its full-bodied playbook there is the tale of two faces. ( Melpomene) one sad face and one happy face and which mask you were wearing at the time you entered my life; and by the end of your departure, I will have already written a book on you! (Big smile-Cheesy Grin😀) I see how things should have played out but through the Who Done It version many times it will read like a bad Charlie Chan book with his idiot son! (Fact: Earl Derr Biggers was the author of those books)

Oh don't get me wrong there have been plenty of happy times when the dress is worn, the food has been had and the orchestra plays but seemingly far and few between. The words conjured made these moments everlasting. Bits of favorable serendipity and happenstance like descending down a grand glazed staircase with the creativity one can muster up to write history have happened!

How the writing of one's life can be summed up in a chapter doesn't apply and if anyone would dare venture to take one of my vision board classes, we would talk about the Akashic records and where your whole life has already been written and where those halls of knowledge have landed you right smack in someone else's storyline right now! See I am doing it now... "Chop Format"  (oh look at it like this it's the sweet creme filling in your favorite donut. It was put there for a reason so just enjoy the extra)

It is apparent that genetics, DNA, halls of records, or just plain interest in food and writing have clearly spelled out a calling in my life. Understanding many are called and very few are chosen to live out their passions for the world to view. Cathartic doesn't pay the bills but it makes up for a soothing soul satisfying delectable tale that someone somewhere will want to dig into and know that story and how it came about!

People have hidden talents, creative abilities, and a plethora of ideas they want to get in front of the right people to be allowed to expand on their written desires. We live in a time where if you see it in your mind and you have had every dialogue known to Plato, there is absolutely no reason for it not to manifest in front of your eyes. You just need to apply the salted but sweet tenacity not to give up! E-V-E-R!

More will go into this long-hand-scribbled recipe I am trying to create for myself. I will send out a few more inquiries. I will social media post this read and I will tooth and comb this ominous off -print praying someone is just hungry enough to bite at the chance to offer me the connection to cook up stories that their readers will want to devour.

Be Happy Be Blessed... Eat the cake! Get the recipe! Write the content!


Kitryn Marie

#foodblogger #UGCcreator #forhire #kitrynmarie #recipeforlife 











Popular posts from this blog

The Other Side...Of What?

Parts Of The Missing Puzzle