"A Girl About Town"
Matters of Lifestyle... Travel, Art, Business, Lessons in love and life! Teaching you how to find more purpose in your life!
"It's not what we see but what we don't see" that changes the perspective of all!
A Girl About Town
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Taking on new clients...
Affordable... fun... Inviting
Get the attention you need... to gain notoriety! (Greater St. Louis, Mo Area)
Eye spy? What are you looking at and for? On purpose, I did not link my last writing anywhere to see who would go directly to my blog. I typically link it to all of my social accounts. In my business coaching class, I call it the "wrap-around" effect. It gives a glimmer more into who I am, what I do, and what I promote in my "Kitryn Marie" umbrella of endeavors. Right now, it's difficult to call it a business... although I promote accordingly. Eventually, all things will open up, and my teaching will resume. This is not a great time in economic history, and if you look around, money is nowhere to be found to spend on enrichment and personal development. My patience is being tested, and my resilience is at a standstill. I am holding out and onto something I have built from the ground up. In a conversation I had yesterday with one of my coworkers at the gig, I adamantly reminded her, "You are not responsible for the consequences of the actions" from som...
Maybe this Sunday morning has a different feel. IDK maybe it's because I have just settled into another type of calm. I worked until almost midnight, yielding enough in tips for groceries and a trip to the thrift store this week! I have been eyeing a recipe for wild rice and mushroom soup and pricing out turkeys for me and the kid. Yes, he and I are staying in this year. I have no desire to people along with it's "the dad's" year. A ridiculous tradition my daughter started for the holidays to separate whomever. Whatever... Nonetheless, there is cash on hand for the week! Praise Jesus! Cash and he is King... LOL #humor Last night's event's an auction bid on for meals, drinks (open bar call), and an overnight stay; tickets for 40 people. These people were actually friends of 40+ years! The gentleman who outbid on this ticket shared his grand prize with his closest comrades. I can't imagine! In actuality only 29 attended and an array of husbands and wive...
The paradox of living a double life—waitress by day, entrepreneur and creative by night (or on any rare day off when inspiration strikes). It’s during those sacred windows of time that I chase new opportunities, free from outside noise and interference. But my intuition is sharp. When the energy shifts, I feel it. To the ones whose presence triggers my inner alarm—stay where you are. You’re not welcome in my space. I’ve seen your true colors, your hidden agendas, and your maladaptive patterns. And I’m not here for it. Most days feel like a chaotic mix of confusion and quiet frustration. I’m stuck in a place I no longer want to be, where the familiar has grown stale—predictable, lifeless, and downright suffocating. Some people carry an energy so heavy, it could drain the light from the sun—if it even bothered to shine. The endless rain feels like it’s soaked into their very personalities. It’s as if the matrix swallowed them whole, and they forgot who they were before the world bur...