Where The Bell Tolls

 For who the bell tolls? It is so people-y out there I can barely leave my house. The influx of stupidity has exceeded my capacity of brain waves. A bunch, a gaggle, a herd, too many that have stopped thinking for themselves, waiting on some "shot" to make their lives sane and normal again. The over-politicized and publicized plague so the powers to be can gain more $$$$ to their books while insisting it is not safe to venture beyond real life! It has been extremely hard for me to look at some and truly not question who ties their shoes for them? SMH Although I believe in tact and etiquette, I feel some of these individuals need to be put in check so they can see how irrelevant they sound. Or if I read of one more thing becoming open to the general public again but in big bold letters... it says, "MASK MUST BE WORN"  For that reason alone I will not attend! I will stay far and wide and not associate because I really just want to yell, "do you know how ridiculous you look?"

Just recently my most favorite part of a further area, Washington county has lifted its mask mandate. On the opposite side of St, Louis, Kansas city recently lifted all of its restaurant restrictions. Sarasota Fla as to many other places in Fla. has lifted all restrictions and God love my hero, Gov Kristi Noem of South Dakota, never had a mandate in place from the get-go! A state that used good ole common sense in the good ole USA!

I am sorry to anyone who has lost their sense to think for themself. I am sorry to anyone who has taken their life and health for granted and I reserve the right to not feel for sorry for anyone who has bought into the fear factor and could not see how they were played for political $$$$ and power! Was this you? Did that bell toll for you? As organizations have play-cated to health depts demands, apparently they do not know how pay-to-play works!? (oh right about now I've triggered someone. I laugh!)

For the last good year now, I have silently well sorta kinda, have sat back and reaccessed what I should have been doing. The parts of the ball I dropped because the energy of some had become so dark and thick it made it almost impossible to think and navigate. As an independent thinker, and doer, it is almost a never for me to rely upon or allow someone else to rearrange my life or thought patterns. As a solo artist-entrepreneur having those outside interferences literally suffocating my thoughts. I mean that on a large scale as a whole! Watching people walk around not interacting, barely looking at anyone in the eye, keeping a distance, the mask, the gloves, the shields, the zombie effect! People afraid to live their lives and the lies they bought. A year taken away that they will never get back! The relationship strains and business' destroyed... the livelihoods of so many robbed so a govt entity could gain big $$$$ by federal extortions! The hatred of one man trying to give the people back their power and country and another so feeble that elderly abuse needs to be recognized and addressed: the evil that is staying in bed with outside foreign entities while holding freedom hostage. The blindness... the hypocrisies and the children used as weapons, an Achilles heel amongst parents! Did this bell toll for you?

Trying to regain composure for me and trying to seek balance has been mind-blowing. In all of my years, never have I seen such a discombobulation of my thoughts and plans. The on-hold pattern of being stagnant, not participating in a life outside of my area can no longer be put on hold. I coined the phrase, " it's a big world when you get off the only 2 streets you know" for a very good reason. My health and sanity depend on outside travel and my photography.  My existence is not dependent on who is at my side. I am enough on my own. I like my own company and when I am feeling poorly which I was a lot in this past year, I do not want to be coddled or pampered over. I know I am not a nice individual when I am not feeling at my best. I understand completely why I push people away and shut down and out... 

I have given myself quite some time to figure some things out and I still do not have all the answers for me. I am human but from where I stand, I am going back to where I started with all the information I have gathered over the last 8 years. A girl and her camera are a beautiful thing! With having a few art shows booked in the next couple of months it will get me out of my area slowly allowing me to make arrangements for the grand solo trip I plan to take some time this year! Realistically gearing up for some major car repair that is in the works. If it is not broke don't fix it; this is usually the case... lol but there is some fix,n to do! I've been known to be hell on wheels so odds are there are 4 new tires that will come with that fix too! This is the bell that has tolled for me! Ding-Ding...sanctuary!

The general public has got to get back to finding trust and seeing it is safe to come out! I have scheduled a few of my business coaching classes thru Dabble St. Louis but our local politician is still pushing that fear factor! and as there have been quite a few interested and in that bucket list for my classes, no one has signed up though!

To reiterate, I teach creative-minded women how they can take their talents and gifts and make money with what they know how to do. Where they can create side hustles and gigs, generating a few dollars to a lot of money by showcasing thru photography, video/vlog and blogs on social media for exposure! I give/teach women the tools showing them how to build confidence and gain a following. I do not carnival bark and I promise no one 6 & 7 figures a year. I do though promise an opportunity that can be had for something more in their life than what they already know! It is where my bell tolls!

If you would be interested in my business coaching class, please email, kitrynmarie@gmail.com for more information. If you would like to see some of my previous travels visit http://kitryn-marie.weebly.com or if you are interested in a photography lifestyle shoot... 225.00 for a 2-hour photography session. Message me.

It is often said, you want to rearrange your life, start rearranging your home! Change it up... while there are dishes in my sink and my sewing room full of orders to be finished, I'll allow you a glimpse into where all the thinking-madness occurs!

Be Happy Be Blessed

Kitryn Marie













#businesscoaching #lifestyleblogger #vlogging #travel #adventure #photographer #speaker #writer #instructor #artist #designer



Popular posts from this blog

The Other Side...Of What?

Parts Of The Missing Puzzle