Living Life On My Terms

 Dear Lord, I do not like the cold weather. The level of ambition is a mixed bag toss-up, the mind vs the body to move is not cooperating. My mind says to write the list, keep on track, complete what has been started, and work at an even pace. My body says I hurt, (knee and shoulder) no, do not try to do that and just lay here, under your weighted fur blanket in your spot, watching YouTube's fireplace. {now that makes an exciting life doesn't it} Needless to say, I am up and moving and going... it is called being progressive!

I've just put in round 3 of aprons from my supplier, ordered a few "big" office items to use for the next project which is in the works and I have added designs to my coffee cup line. I am researching Bourbon and the many types to use with cooking and baking while I am waiting on delivery for my new set up which I am praying I can use in my kitchen while demonstrating my food recipes. It keeps me busy! It keeps my mind moving and it keeps me going forward with what I am trying to accomplish! I've been at a five year in motion plan with a minor set back due to no one's fault! Just life took another path, It needed to play out the way it did and now seeing where the block was, I can continue just where I had left off. It is still all good, I am thankful and blessed and still tooting, "I live a charmed life!"

I can not stress enough if you have to wait on someone else to get their ducks in order, putting your ambition on the back burner, you will never get to where you want to go! Be mindful of how codependency works. Ex: "I am tired. I hate my job and what I do; because I am mind spent, I am going to lay here and I expect you to sit here with me and do nothing because It makes me feel complete. You are right there beside me ... doing nothing but wasting away but I know you are mine so just be happy with this life I am providing for you!" If being a couch potato and letting your mind go to mush as you gain 40, 50 75 lbs; you are in this lovely miserable comfort zone that is the abyss of nothing. What kind of relationship requires you to be still and let life revolve around mindless tv, meal planning and what you can digest into your mind and body that says nothing about good health? All the things you take in... that someone else wants to serve up to you because it's good for them! and they just expect you to be ok with it!

The importance of realizing what it means to stay on task and seek out new opportunities based on what you know is the key. I have said for this year, the buzz word is TRANSPARENCY AND EXPANSION.  Building on what you know, who you are, and excelling it to another level. If you think your old way of thinking is going to keep you in an income, you sadly mistaken. The business world has changed before our eyes and to be an entrepreneur right now needs to take an approach from a side never seen. Being afraid of change should no longer fit into your vocabulary. Change is what progresses you from one status to another! That goes without saying for all relationships personal and business!

After starting a T-shirt and tote line, I put together my line of kitchen wears, aprons, dish towels, cutting boards, coffee cups and mug rugs, it has been an add-on income to my other source of incomes... Yes, I said incomes. That multiple streams that flows from a residual, passive, and continual source to how I make my $$$ to survive. It is a strategy and it did take quite a while to figure it out but I did!

Any person who wants more out of their life and I am just not talking about always making money but doing something of value and structure to add purpose to their existence. People need to understand how this works! A person's mind functions better when they are intently multi-tasking doing the things they know how to do, giving themselves a sense of completion, A self-worth knowing, this is what they know how to do. They can take pride in how they know how to do it. Allowing them something to be thankful for and the appreciation of watching the start to finish project; seeing it to fruition, building it from the ground up based on what they saw in their mind and a plan they set out to accomplish.

Here is just a sample of what I mean. A person who works a regular 40 hr a week job that they hate by the time they come home they are just done with peopling... they have 3 choices if not more. 

1. they can go for a walk or do some kind of exercise to unwind. Clear their head,,, get thoughts in order. Kinda just take a breather from all the stresses that the secular world offers. Allowing them to be just nicer individuals...easier to be around.

2. They can create a healthy meal, something simple and fresh. Not loaded with sugars or carbs that will make them lethargic and lifeless...mindless!

3. They can work on their hobby even if it is just an hour (which often turns into 3) allowing their mind to shift to the brain's other hemisphere kicking in an endorphin that simply is a pleasure part of the brain that gives a sense of joy. And makes them be an interesting person giving something else to talk about...

No one enjoys an ompha loomp! A lifeless overweight couch potato that has nothing of value to speak of... when there is no interest in life there is nothing to share with whomever. By not taking care of your health, your looks, your weight, your appearance, your attitude... it says you do not care about how you live or what you are doing to your body! I am sorry that is not acceptable.

I find it very odd or ironic a person will buy all these things to put together or paint, will have a stash of tools every gadget known to mankind but never will do anything with what they have acquired. They keep making excuses, oh when I get to the place, or when I have time when I have more space, or when I feel better... etc etc not to mention all the things they could be working on to make their living quarters just a little bit nicer to dwell in. It kinda blows my mind where people waste their time and energy when they could be working on things that give them time and energy that make a better lifestyle!

My focus has been being an inspiration and a teaching tool for others to see another way to life. Tweaking thoughts seeing something from another side...hoping to motivate where there has been loss of direction. Being purpose-driven is about living a much better quality of life instead of letting life tell you what to do...succumbing to the demands that an outside entity forces you to adhere to!

I can say right now, in my shoebox of a house and business, as I am adding one more thing to my line of merchandise; I am getting ready to paint my bedroom furniture. Now that may not mean a whole lot to anyone else but it will serve me well knowing I have made something a little bit nicer in my home that makes me happy! My talents and my gifts serve me well which I hope in turn make me an interesting person and someone many want to be around, get to know, take a class and or better yet buy something from my line. It's called TRANSPARENCY AND EXPANSION!

Do you get it yet? Can you see where you dropped the ball in your life? When you choose ordinary you get what everybody else has had!

Having a business, being an entrepreneur or even working for someone else, there has to be more to life than just working and getting a paycheck someone else has deemed you worthy to receive.  The multiple sources that are needed not only to survive making an income but to keep you living the best life you can have in this space, at this time on this earth... this is what everyone needs to be striving for!

I await your responses. I await my new gadgets... I await my research on cooking with bourbon! I await to get my new orders out the door because I have with purpose and intent set out to become something that everyone will want to learn from! Its called being happy living life on my terms!


Be Happy Be Blessed,

Kitryn Marie










Popular posts from this blog

The Other Side...Of What?

Parts Of The Missing Puzzle