My Worth...

My worth is not measured by the man that stands beside me... 
My worth is measured by the great strides I have accomplished in this life and the man that stands beside me that has taken pride in who I am as a woman. 
While he looks at me like he is the luckiest man on this earth! 
And vice a verse!

**********

Go ahead call me shallow... I take pride in my looks, health, behavior/attitude/personality. At this ripe age of almost 55, I like arm candy! I would hope my choice in a man/companion/partner/lover etc... would do the same. You can not kid me and tell me looks are not important? We all are visual creatures and you can not convince me of any different! There has to be attraction... (Do you really want just anybody being seen with you, kissing you, touching you... making love to you?)  It's the vibrational bubble that matches yourself... Alike attracts alike! It's the twin flame that looks for its match. The other half of the yin or yang.

It's all the things you look for in an individual ... at any age. It's the attraction. It's the chemistry. It's the things in common. It's the way you can talk with someone and they get you. It's the way you want them to kiss you. It's the way you want their hands on you...The way you can laugh with them... It's the way they accept you for the amazing person you are.

It is the pride you take... knowing you picked... you CHOSE... your match! (I have to add too Intelligence is sexy as f..k! Worldy and knowledgeable... goes along way with that arm candy!)

You can't help who you fall in love with... but there is no denying why you are attracted to certain people. There is something in yourself... that gravitates to someone. It is all the way you feel about yourself... 

It is the person who does not know their worth... that is why they choose down. It is the person that has no pride that will pick just anyone so they are not alone... It is the person that has so many bad habits... they settle on anyone that will put up with them... or it is the person who feels so lousy about their life that they pick anyone to make themselves feel better about anything! There is the person who does not care how they have embarrassed themselves or anyone else in the matter! It is the person who does not take any care or pride in how they look or what is on their arm... where unhealthy lifestyles and addictive behavior has manifested and taken over decision making.

It is the person whose worth has high standards and  DOES NOT allow just anyone in their life. It is a set of standards where the person is extremely particular who they share things with. It is the person who has and takes great pride in choosing someone with mirrored accomplishments... it is the person who picks someone who understands what a  healthy lifestyle entails because bad habits lead to a path of destruction of all kinds. It is the prideful person who loves to show off and share their affection and admiration with each other... for anyone to see. Where public displays are in awe of others. Where there is no embarrassments of any kind ...

 All People like real love stories and HAPPY ENDINGS! Where people belong... they look like they just fit perfect together! It is the high standard person that takes pride in how they look... knowing that what is on their arm is a match!

I am amazed at what people settle on... and how they choose. What is it in their chemistry, their make-up that makes them decide on who they are going to be with... I do believe it all has to do with what they see in the mirror. Its all about character and how they feel about themselves... and how true they can be with their own heart!

To Thine Own Self Be True... because if you can't even be honest with yourself while looking in the mirror... Your whole life has been short changed. You just cheated yourself out of your OWN real life happy ending!


My worth is not measured by the man that stands beside me... 
My worth is measured by the great strides I have accomplished in this life and the man that stands beside me that has taken pride in who I am as a woman. 
While he looks at me like he is the luckiest man on this earth! 


Meet Me In  St. Louis,
Kitryn Marie


PS
If you noticed not one time did I mention finances... money is money.  Life is based on matters of the heart not bank accounts or how one can catapult into the next finance bracket!
















Popular posts from this blog

The Other Side...Of What?

Parts Of The Missing Puzzle