The Other Side...Of What?

 I think where I last left you, last blog post, I was stepping back. I was changing things, redirecting, grabbing my camera and heading... SOMEWHERE! As an entrepreneur, you get to change it as many times as you desire! You wear many hats, many glasses, switch up products and you get to offer as many services as you are talented to do!

Since our last visit, I rejoined AVON and re-signed with the Gourmet Cupboard. I also am waiting on status to be a brand ambassador for l'ange hair products and tools! I have ordered new business cards for my photography, I had another art show and I had a fabulous painting class that I taught for 11 women! I had 4 brand new tires put on my car and again had some exhaust issues fixed on the vehicle that at this time, I am keeping instead of trying to maintain a new car payment. That may have more to do with new car payment vs horse board! I said I was stepping back but it looks like I just went in another direction... AGAIN!

The podcast set up I had ordered was a mishap of BS ordering from a company that resides in China. A 12-week wait to be shang-hi'd in the process, leaving me to file a claim with the US POST OFFICE and a fraudulent claim with Pay Pal. I did get my money refunded. No way I was gonna let that get one over on me! I am a woman trying to maintain a business! Ya know that thing, "US GIRLS THAT ARE SO INTO OURSELVES", trying to do our thing to make an income on our terms!

As I look to go live more on all social media channels, I am still having difficulties with lighting, video equipment and needing the studio space to incorporate all that my vision sees in my mind! So ask me again, what do I do and how do I make my living? {Adding I still have my hand in an industry a few days a week where I lend my expertise}

I have new suppliers for my nail wraps and my earring line! I have new western theme designs ready to go for my graphic T-shirt line and I am on the hunt for old-time cutting boards for my In The "kit"chen wares! I produce a line of kitchen wearables and kitchen functional tools! Spoon rest, cutting boards, mugs and mug rugs... Aprons and cutting boards! Oh us girls... taking on the Gourmet Cupboard is just the icing on that cake! Affordable meal and spice prep! Teaching you how to bring them back to the table. Selling great products, promoting healthy eating, and entertaining while I am doing a few cooking segments!

My life coaching I have incorporated into my art classes! Perspective, perception and how people are conditioned to believe what they only know... Most will never step outside of a box to venture into new, meaningful, true, and different; staying stuck in outdated modes and never understanding the out loud color that this life has to offer! You would have to take one of my painting classes to understand this theory! But this I will ask, what color is the number 9 and what does it smell like?

After years of being accused of looking for someone to take care of me (which I laugh and spit in that person's face!) I never needed someone to financially support me. I wanted someone to invest emotionally along with me in my visions. As an artist, as a spiritual being, and an intuitive woman, I saw exactly how this dream was gonna work! There is always ebb and flow! There is upheaval and there is an overflow at different times in all areas of a person's life. It's how the person handles the crisis at the time and to what dramas they choose to let themselves get into or who they escape to get involved with looking for the easy way out! Anyone can throw in the towel but when boundaries are put into place and ground rules are laid, CONVERSATIONS ARE HAD, the foundation is set in stone and a belief system in the other is born. Trusting that entrepreneur is going to see it come to fruition! That person (who has balked, whined and made up ridiculous falsities) steps out of himself puts ego aside and narcissism aside, and takes himself out of a selfish equation. "well what's in it for me?" and lets his mate, partner, life long love do what she says she could do!

50/50, 60/40, 70/30, it is never 100/100 and if a man can not provide for himself or his own, (before she came along) what would make any woman think "Oh this one I am going to wrangle into providing for me" (SMH ) It comes down to insecurities. How confident a person can be in themselves, Holding a high regard and setting a standard in which to live. If you frolick in a shady environment and sleep where dogs lie... you ain't gonna get work, be successful and gain recognition for a craft, gift, and a talent that you have! But a true partnership knows there are going to be plenty of times someone is going to be picking up the difference. 

Having a person to depend on emotionally and mentally far outweighs any $$$$ or any paycheck. No woman wants to live where other women have lived, slept...flopped. My worth does not come down to the man at my side. I do not need his paycheck...nor do I want his attitude telling me I am not doing enough or him to start putting restrictions on the way I live and blatantly pick apart my personality because it does not suit his insecurities! I value my home, my space, my mind, my business ethics and the dream I have been putting together! If I am ever to have someone in my life, they need to step back and let me do my thing. They need to compliment what I have and what I have been building and I will have to value them more than I value my space. Being respected in all areas of my life's choices!

It's been a rough last 8 years. Regaining health, starting life over, finding stable ground and being as creative as I possibly can so that I can earn the living that I choose to do! Last year did not help either. The political BS has been nothing but control and propaganda so that a person who chooses free enterprise in a capitalistic world can be shut out and down. Bud, I've been down this road... so watch me now!

I am on the other side... New and fresh living life! In my truest authentic self! It is not about the money that flows but about the opportunity that resides in EVERYTHING that I do! It is a big world when you get off the only 2 streets you know! A girl and her camera, a woman with a brain, and a woman with a very clear mission!

Be Happy Be Blessed!

Kitryn Marie














Popular posts from this blog

Parts Of The Missing Puzzle